As a result of recently awarded contracts & project work and our continued drive to for growth. SVS are looking to immediately appoint a Project Coordinator / Administrator to join our growing team.
Candidates should be proficient in the full Microsoft Office suite, have excellent communication skills and have experience in a busy office environment.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Placing orders and monitoring progress of production and documentation with suppliers.
- Liaising with client’s throughout duration of project.
- Issuing regular updates to clients.
- Attending progress meetings.
- Arranging shipping of goods.
- Coordinating Inspections with suppliers, customers and third-party agencies.
- Office administration such us ordering stationary, answering the phone and greeting guests at reception.
- Managing meeting room bookings.
- Arranging travel such as flights and hotels.
If you feel you have the experience, desire to work in a busy environment and contribute to the continued success of our business, please submit your C.V. marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Sonya Naylor, Finance Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org