As a result of recently awarded contracts & project work and our continued drive to for growth. SVS are looking to immediately appoint a Document Controller to join our growing team.
Initial contract will be temporary maternity cover with scope to progress to a staff role.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Controlling all technical documentation (hard copy and electronic).
- Register, store, issue, distribute and control all incoming and outgoing documentation
- Interact with clients, internal project team and vendors on documentation issues.
- Create and Maintain document control registers.
- Formal issue of documents to the project teams and contractors
- Quality check of documentation on behalf of Company
- Create and distribute Final Project Documentation Dossier
- Work proactively with sales and project coordination teams to ensure smooth delivery of project.
- Attendance and participation in meeting such as project Kick Off Meetings and regular Progress Meetings.
- General Clerical Duties
Knowledge and skills;
- Knowledge of Document Control methodologies and Best Practise.
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience within a busy office environment
- Time keeping and organisation skills
If you feel you have the experience, desire to work in a busy environment and contribute to the continued success of our business, please submit your C.V. marked “Private and Confidential” to:
Sonya Naylor, Finance Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org