SVS provide a range of additional services to support our clients individual requirements. These range from valve modification to a range of testing activities and repair work.
Valve Repair and Overhaul
This site houses the main workshops, which are equipped with CNC machining, fabrication, and manufacturing facilities. These facilities include spacious valve overhaul, testing, control and instrumentation workshops, and warehousing facilities. The engineering and software design departments are also
SVS can modify valves to suit customer requirements, either on-site or at our approved workshops.
We can modify any valve and carry out the following.
SVS Provide a range of Testing services to support the customer requirements.
We can test carry out all types of Tests for specific Project requirements or on stock items for example.
• Third Party inspection
• Non Destructive Examinations
• Paint dry film thickness check
• Mechanical tests, hardness test and impact test down to -196°C
• Cryogenic Testing
• Corrosion tests (e.g. Pitting, SSCC, Huey, Crevice)
• Micro examinations by electronic microscope up to x500 magnifications
• Ferrite check according to E562
This target is met through a selected top quality and reliable sub-suppliers through qualified and upgraded NDE operators, skilled Quality Control inspectors and QC professional and experienced technicians.